EnovaData performs full life cycle support – from requirements analysis, design, and testing to installation, training, and operations & maintenance (O&M).
- EnovaData follows the CMMI Level 3, ISO, and ITIL® best practices to provide full SDLC support. We develop, implement, and operate and sustain systems.
- EnovaData robust infrastructure is secure, independently certified. It consists of the latest Windows and Linux servers and VMware capabilities to quickly scale and stand up new development and test environments.
- We are expert in the use of leading tools, languages, and databases and keep current in new technologies as well as iterative development methodologies such as Agile Scrum and Dev Ops.
- EnovaData delivers full life cycle systems engineering support to solve complex challenges for our clients. We begin with comprehensive requirements development for all applications and the supporting infrastructure.
- We help clients select new and/or upgrade products – networks, servers, routers, software, and hardware – to meet mission and business needs. We implement more cost-efficient and green solutions, such as virtualization and cloud computing.
- Our expertise upgrading and integrating legacy systems with new technology enables us to provide services cost-effectively and free of vendor bias.
- Agile Development
- Rapid Prototyping and Open Source Development
- System Integration and Engineering
- DevOps and IT Automation
- Enterprise Architecture
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Enterprise Content Management Systems – SharePoint, Drupal and WordPress
- System & Software Testing
- Test Automation
- Performance Testing
- Mobile Testing